To become a patient:
- Please complete the electronic patient registration form below and upload a copy of the front & back of your Driver’s License and insurance card (if applicable). If you plan to pay for surgery yourself, a self pay quote will be furnished after your initial consultation.
- Within 5 business days our new patient department will process your information and create your patient chart.
- You will receive an invitation to “Breeze”, our patient portal. This allows secure transmission of your protected health information.
- You will be contacted thereafter to schedule your initial office or phone consultation. Please note that a consultation fee may be due prior to scheduling your consultation, depending on your insurance. The consultation fee can be paid directly through the “pay now” button above.
- Once your consultation has been scheduled you will be required to pre-register for the appointment within 72 hours. Completion of these additional forms are required prior to your consultation.
Our website’s insurance page includes a list of the insurance companies that we are able to work with at each location, and their letter requirements for pre-authorization. We will verify your insurance benefits prior to your consultation.
Any questions regarding your procedure should be directed to your surgeon during your consultation.
After Your Consultation
You will receive an electronic Patient Information Packet after your consultation to learn about your potential financial responsibility and receive other important information.
Letters of support are required for surgery, per WPATH Standards of Care. Details regarding the letter requirements can be found here.
Before Surgery: Any pre-operative instructions will be discussed during your initial consultation, which may include hair removal, BMI requirements, etc. Once your surgery has been scheduled you will receive a detailed surgical information package. This will include all pre-operative instructions specific to your procedure, as well as an order for any applicable blood work.